Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Owner – Sushi World Sagl
Commercial name – Parq
CIF – CHE312254595
Address – Via Stazione 5 Muralto, 6600, Suiza
Tel. – + 41 91 922 84 82
Contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are various types of Data; email address; Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact Sushi World Sagl.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to Sushi World Sagl.
Purpose of the processing of your personal data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Sushi World Sagl to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Contacting the User, Managing contacts and sending messages, User database management, Tag Management, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, SPAM protection, Analytics and Displaying content from external platforms.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Time of conservation of personal data
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Sushi World Sagl and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for Sushi World Sagl legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Sushi World Sagl within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Sushi World Sagl.
Sushi World Sagl may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Sushi World Sagl may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Legal basis of processing
Sushi World Sagl may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, Sushi World Sagl may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Sushi World Sagl is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in Sushi World Sagl;
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Sushi World Sagl or by a third party.
In any case, Sushi World Sagl will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Where data is stored
Hosting: 1999-2021 © Zone Media LLC Phone: (+372) 688 6886 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data is processed at Sushi World Sagl operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Sushi World Sagl to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with Sushi World Sagl using the information provided in the contact section.
User rights when providing their data
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Sushi World Sagl.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Sushi World Sagl, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Sushi World Sagl will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Sushi World Sagl.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of, or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed based on the User’s consent, Sushi World Sagl shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Sushi World Sagl does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. On some occasions, you can send your own and third-party promotions and specific offers, only in cases in which you have the authorization of the recipients.